1. THREADS OF LOVE – Prayer Shawl Ministry is taking requests for prayer shawls. DONATIONS OF YARN, RIBBON AND GIFT BAGS ARE NEEDED. For further information, please see Joyce Maxton.
2. FAMILY FOUNDATION CLASS – Wednesdays from 6:15pm – 6:45pm. This class will equip you with Biblical principles for your daily walk with God.
3. THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE – Online Bible Study at 8:00pm. Various, exciting topics are being discussed, so get your Bible and join us.
4. CANS FOR CAPE TOWN – This Sunday. ALUMINUM CANS ONLY! Place cans in the trailer located outside of the church. Proceeds will benefit the orphanage in South Africa. For more information, see Rob Ahlborn.
5. CHURCH FELLOWSHIP – Saturday, July 9th from 3:00pm – 9:00pm. Chip and Carla Harvin are inviting the church family for fun, fellowship and swimming at the pool area of Cameron Village off of Hwy 707. Bring your lawn chairs and snacks!
6. “RG8” – (ages 19 – 39) Sunday, July 10th at 6:00pm. Praise and Worship followed by a powerful Word given by Pastor Matt Johnson. After the service; enjoy a time of fun and fellowship. Childcare will be provided.
7. MEETING FOR SOUTH AFRICA TRIP – July 10th, immediately following the 10:30am service. More information will be provided for those interested in going to South Africa. Dates for the trip are October 10th – 21st. $250.00 non-refundable deposit will be due July 15th. Additional deposits of $500.00 are due August 1st, and September 1st, with the remaining balance due on October 1st for the plane tickets. Sign up sheet for the trip are at the Welcome Center.
8. NEW MEMBERS CLASS – Sunday, July 24th at 5:00pm. If you are interested in becoming a member of our church family, sign up at the Welcome Center. Childcare will be provided. See Pastor Boyd for more information.
9. WATER BAPTISM – Sunday, July 31st at 3:00pm at Springmaid Pier. We will meet at the church promptly at 2:30pm. Please park in the parking garage across the street from the pier. Sign up at the Welcome Center.