1. NEW BREED SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM – This Friday at 6:30pm. Come and enjoy a night of song, dance and drama from our Summer Camp kids. This will take the place of our regular “TGIF” service! There will only be Nursery childcare for this service.
2. NEW MEMBERS CLASS – This Sunday at 5:00pm. If you are interested in becoming a member of our church family, sign up at the Welcome Center. Childcare will be provided. See Pastor Boyd for more information.
3. TGIF TIME CHANGE – Starting JULY 29TH. The TGIF service time will be from 7:00pm – 8:00pm. Childcare will remain until 10:00pm.
4. WATER BAPTISM – Sunday, July 31st at 3:00pm at Springmaid Pier. We will meet at the church promptly at 2:30pm. Please park in the parking garage across the street from the pier. Sign up at the Welcome Center.
5. JIREH GENERATIONS – Sunday, August 7th. BAKERS ARE NEEDED. Homemade baked goods will be available for sale in the lobby between services. Sign up at the Welcome Center or see Amanda Derer for more information. A SPECIAL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN to support the building of the orphanage in South Africa.
6. NEW BREED AFTER SCHOOL CARE – (ages 5 – 12) Will begin on August 22nd. Registrations are now being accepted for after school care with 50% off the $50.00 fee if paid by August 9th. The weekly fee is $60.00 per child, and $45.00 for each additional child within in the same family. See Shawn Rothberg for more information.
7. SATURDAY OUTREACH MINISTRY – Donations of bottled water, hamburgers, hotdogs and individually wrapped snacks are needed for this ministry. See John Lopez for more information.
8. FAMILY FOUNDATION CLASS – Wednesdays from 6:15pm – 6:45pm. This class will equip you with Biblical principles for your daily walk with God.
9. THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE – Online Bible Study at 8:00pm. Various, exciting topics are being discussed, so get your Bible and join us.
10. CANS FOR CAPE TOWN – ALUMINUM CANS ONLY! Place cans in the Cans for Cape Town container located outside of the church. Proceeds will benefit the orphanage in South Africa. See Rob Ahlborn for more information.