1. RG8 – This Sunday at 6:00pm. Praise and Worship with a “Power Packed Word” given by Pastor Matt Johnson followed by a “Race of the Genders” between the men and the women. Bring an old T-shirt. Childcare and refreshments will be provided.
2. NEW MEMBERS CLASS – Sunday, November 20th at 9:00am. If you have been attending Beach Family Worship Center and are ready to make us your church home, sign up at the Welcome Center. See Pastor Boyd for more information.
3. “PROJECT CHRISTMAS CHILD” – Gives you the opportunity to bless the children of our church members who are in need during this Holiday Season. There will be a Christmas tree in the church lobby with numbered angels. People who wish to purchase gifts for the children will select an angel from the tree and take it to the Welcome Center to receive shopping information for each child. For more information contact Ms. Sharon or Pastor Beth in the church office (843-215-7895).
4. “PROJECT CHRISTMAS CHILD” – If you are a member of BFWC and would like your child/children (ages 0 – 10) to participate in “Project Christmas Child”, pick up an application (one application per child) at the Welcome Center and return to the church office no later than November 28th. The children’s identity will remain confidential. For more information, contact Ms. Sharon or Pastor Beth at the church office (843-215-7895).
5. BEACH SHEEP GROUPS – Sunday, November 27th at 6:00pm. Please remember to call your Beach Shepherds with all your personal or prayer needs. Your Shepherds are available and happy to serve you.
6. “WOMEN AT THE WELL” BIBLE STUDY – This women’s Bible study continues on Saturday mornings from 9:00am – 10:00am. All women are welcome! Come join us for a powerful Word fresh from the heart of the Father.
7. SATURDAY OUTREACH MINISTRY – NEEDS YOUR HELP! Please respond with donations of bottled water, hamburgers, hot dogs, and individually wrapped snacks for this ministry. WE ARE CALLED TO REACH THIS CITY FOR CHRIST! Your continued support is appreciated! Call (843) 215-4440 to donate or speak to Wanda Harvin for more information.