1. NEW MEMBERS CLASS – This Sunday, November 20th at 9:00am. If you have been attending Beach Family Worship Center and are ready to make us your church home, sign up at the Welcome Center. See Pastor Boyd for more information.
2. “GIVING THANKS” SERVICE – Wednesday, November 23rd at 7:00pm. This will be a special service filled with testimonies, praise and thankfulness for what God has done in our church family in 2011.
3. “PROJECT CHRISTMAS CHILD” – Gives you the opportunity to bless the children of our church members who are in need during this Holiday Season. There will be a Christmas tree in the church lobby with numbered angels. People who wish to purchase gifts for the children will select an angel from the tree and take it to the Welcome Center to receive shopping information for each child. For more information contact Ms. Sharon or Pastor Beth in the church office (843-215-7895).
4. “PROJECT CHRISTMAS CHILD” – If you are a member of BFWC and would like your child/children (ages 0 – 10) to participate in “Project Christmas Child”, pick up an application (one application per child) at the Welcome Center and return to the church office no later than November 28th. The children’s identity will remain confidential. For more information, contact Ms. Sharon or Pastor Beth at the church office (843-215-7895).
5. BEACH SHEEP GROUPS – Sunday, November 27th at 6:00pm. Please remember to call your Beach Shepherds with all your personal or prayer needs. Your Shepherds are available and happy to serve you. Remember to contact your Shepherd with advanced notice if you are unable to attend a gathering. Due to the Holidays, Beach Sheep groups will not meet in the month of December.
6. JIREH GENERATIONS – Sunday, December 4th. Homemade baked goods will be available for sale in the lobby between services to support the building of the orphanage in South Africa. BAKERS ARE NEEDED! Sign up at the Welcome Center or see Amanda Derer for more information.
7. PASTOR SALAMA TEMMERS – will be joining and helping us “kick off” our new Sunday evening service on January 8th. She is a powerful, anointed woman of God, flowing in signs, wonders and miracles as a prophet, and has ministered the Gospel of Jesus Christ for 25 years. You will want to be at this service!